VEmesh IoT Extension to Lighting
VEmesh is a wireless mesh technology developed to offer high performance and to be cost effective in applications that require high performance, such as professional and outdoor lighting. Targeting mainly the OEM market, VEmesh products are typically used for wire-free advanced lighting control by LED luminaires and driver manufactures.
Amongst VEmesh benefits are:
- Unlimited number of Nodes (luminaires and sensors) per network
- Capable of easily achieving tens of Kilometres radius area per single Gateway (network)
- Exceptionally low and deterministic latency, for fast sensor readings and simultaneous luminaires On, Off and dimming
- Up to 250 co-located or adjacent networks and practically unlimited number of non-adjacent networks through channel re-use
- Wireless lighting control for any protocol
These capabilities, combined with the elimination of management, make VEmesh an excellent candidate for wireless networks that can use practically any lighting control protocol, proprietary or standard.